Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Festival.Of.Colors.

Well this weekend was just wonderful!! The Festival of Colors is a Hindu tradition called Holi.  They have a ton of music, food and dancing going on.  You can buy chalk (colored corn starch I think) and you just go around and throw it at anything and everything as you dance and walk around the festival.  It was SO fun, I would highly recommend going if you haven't been!  We drove down to Provo to pick up Sarah then met a bunch of friends at the Festival.  We stayed the night at Sarahs, and just hung out, ate some awesome Mexican food and watched movies because we were so exhausted.  We went to church the next day with the Garver fam, then headed back to good ol' Logan!  It was so nice to see Sarah again and to spend the weekend with some wonderful friends! 
Brother and Sisterly LOVEE
Before
About 2 seconds later
Will and I
Sarah and Mike!
:) love them

Mike, Sarah, BJ and Jewel
William and Sarahh
Tyler, defiantly a goofball
   

No comments:

Post a Comment