I feel like I have been waiting for 2012 to come for a long time. I have so many things to look forward to. One of the most exciting is having David, Tommy and Steven come home. I miss them so much. Steven will be home in December, my heart starts racing every time I think about it. This past year has been a roller coaster ride of emotions for me and I can't wait for it all to be over. When I look back on this last year, I have had the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. God has blessed tremendously. I have learned to let go of the past, not worry so much about the future and just live each day at a time to the fullest. Everything will work out the way it is suppose to if you keep your trust and faith in the Lord. Life is too short to worry about every little thing. This year will bring more excitement, big decisions, and hope that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. It is sad to think I will be heading back to Utah on Saturday, but that means one step closer to finally getting to what I have been waiting so long for :)

 |
| Good luck in Arizona Sis. Newton :) |
 |
| HAPPY NEW YEAR :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment