Monday, January 23, 2012

Our New Babies.

So Anthony and I have both invested in new vehicles!  My Big Red was on its last days for about a year so it was time to say goodbye, along with Ants little purple s10 truck.  It was sad to say goodbye...but we said hello to something just a little bigger and better!
I bought this 2000 Rav4 from my Aunt, who sold it to me for a VERY reasonable price.  I am very grateful :)  It is nice to be able to relax and drive, not always having to pray it makes it to where ever I have to go.  I LOVE it!  Anthony says he feels like he is driving a "go-cart" when he drives it....I beg to differ :)  I am looking forward to driving out to school with it next fall. 
This is Ants new baby!  It is a 02 f250 lariat superduty 7.3 turbo diesel.  (Don't ask me what any of that means, im just repeating what he told me)  He is in LOVE.  The price was a steal so he is one happy boy.  He also has done all of the work on it himself.  He is going to MATC next semester to be a diesel mechanic, so it will be nice to have a truck to go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment