Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Thank Heavens

I have been living at the library the last week and a half studying for my Anatomy Lab exam.  Basically they give us a full skeleton, with a fill in the blank sheet and basically have to label each bone in the body.  This includes every rivet, indent, and notch in the bone.  There is over 130 parts we needed to memorize and also spell correctly.  I am proud to say I DID IT!  We had the test on Monday and I felt so good about it after.  I got my score back today and I got a 90% BOOM BABY.  I was so happy, all the hard work pays off.  Now onto the muscles!  Anyhow, I am really loving my classes.  I get to go to the Elementary school every week and work with ELL (English Language Lerner)  Student, help them with their homework and English vocabulary.  This weekend I will be heading down to Midway for one of my best friends wedding!  We have a little dinner on Thursday that I am also looking forward to!  So I will have a lot to update on after this weekend :)
This is just PART of the skull.  Not even HALF the terms I had to learn, plus the rest of the body. 
      

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I am super proud of you. When I grow up, I want to be just like you! :-)

    ReplyDelete