Friday, February 17, 2012

Girls Afternoon

Amberly and I decided to have a afternoon to ourselves!  She had two gift cards from helping out with the kids at her church, so we decided to put them to use.  We went to Chili's for lunch right after I got out of class.  We both decided to get mouth watering burgers and even spoiled ourselves with a drink!  
A avocado burger and raspberry lemonade for you and a bacon cheeseburger and a Dr. Pepper for me! 
After lunch we went out the the theater to see The Vow.  It was a cute movie.  I love Rachel McAdams so that also might sway my opinion.  
It didn't stop there!  She had a gift card to Coldstone as well so we got some delicious ice cream after.  I was still stuffed from the burger but I couldn't resist ice cream!  
"Cake batter with brownies" and "coffee temptation"
Our Valentines Day socks :)
I am so grateful to have Amberly as one of my wonderful roommates.  She is so sweet and I love always coming home to a smiling face after a stressful day!  Thank you Amberly to treating me to a wonderful date!

No comments:

Post a Comment