Monday, February 13, 2012

We Come Together Today...

One of my best friends got married Saturday!!  Brian and I drove down Friday evening and stayed with my grandma in Salt Lake.  We wanted to go to this really good Mexican place for dinner.  I thought it was just "down the street" from my grandma's house.  I obviously had no idea where it was because it took us five times longer to find it then it was suppose to.  I thought it was hilarious because it was so cold and windy and I was dragging Brian around town when we are both starving, trying to find this Mexican restaurant.  We eventually found it!  It was just down the street, just the total opposite direction from where I thought it was.  I am glad he is a patient person.  Then we visited with my grandma for a bit before heading to bed.  Saturday morning we woke up at 7:30 to go to the Salt Lake Temple to do some baptisms for the dead.  What a great start to our day!  
Then we headed to Midway for the wedding.  Let me just say it was one of the prettiest places I have ever seen.  Not only was the  Reception Hall itself beautiful, but the view was breath taking.  It was in the middle of Provo Canyon where they had some things still up from the Olympics.  It had HUGE windows from the ceiling to the floor and we were literally surrounded by snow covered mountains.  It was wonderful.  
I cant wait to see all the pictures from the photographer!  These are just a few from my phone.
Jess and I
With the Bride and Groom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment