I didn't have work on Friday, so I decided to head down to Thanksgiving Point for the weekend and visit some great family friends! The weekend was filled with cheering the kids on at their sporting events, having a girls night with Barb, hiking up Brighton canyon and eating some delicious homemade food :) It has been such a blessing having a car this year, driving to school, clinical's, work and visiting family would be very difficult without it. I love having the freedom to just pack up and go whenever I want.
 |
| The twins had volleyball in the morning, Brandon had soccer around noon and Kenzie had her volleyball game in the afternoon. Brandon made TWO out of the three goals for his team. What a stud! |
 |
| The kids were so proud of themselves for climbing to the top of that rock! |
 |
| Brandon holding up the mountain! |
 |
| This is my man :) |
 |
| My sweet girl! |
 |
| Barb and I :) |
I grew up with the Wilson's living down the street from my house. They were the only other members out in the county with us so we were very close. Barb use to babysit Ant and I when we were little and helped us a lot when my mom was fighting Cancer, then I started to babysit her cute kids. I was very excited when I found out they would be moving to Utah the same time I would be going to my freshman year of college. It has been wonderful being so close to them along with the Griffeth Family. I feel like I have a little bit of Wisconsin here with me, it helped me a lot my first couple years when I got home sick. Here is a picture of McKenzie, Anthony and I when we were young:
It is kind og hard to see but she is so little! Now over seven years later she is just a little bigger then me.
Actually a good foot taller. Hard to believe this is the same little girl I use to babysit! My kids are growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment