The weather was beautiful this weekend! Friday after work, Brian and I went La Tormenta for dinner, then went and got some Twizlberry ice cream. Since Brian served his mission in Mexico and I have always loved Mexican food, we really enjoy going around town and trying out all of the Mexican restaurants. Later, we tried out our pool at the apartment and had fun swimming around for a little bit. I am excited for the winter because the hot tub stays open, so it will be fun to sit and relax in the hot tub while it snows. Saturday, my roommate Sarah ran the Top of Utah Marathon! Alyssa and I went and cheered her on. I am so proud of her for not only finishing but finishing 30 minutes ahead of her goal time. She has put in so much hard work preparing for this marathon, I was happy to see it pay off for her.
Later that day Brian and I went for a walk around Tony's Grove. I have been told by plenty of people over the last three years that I needed to go there because it was so beautiful. They were right! The drive through the canyon to get there was also wonderful. The leaves are already changing to orange and red, which means one of my favorite seasons is just about here. As we drove, around every other corner there seemed to be families and couples taking pictures on the side next to the beautiful scenery. I had so much fun relaxing and walking around the lake. Being up there was peaceful, it was nice to have some time together to unwind and enjoy the beautiful out doors!



No comments:
Post a Comment