Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lets Go Shootin'

My roommate Sarah and I went on a super fun double date this weekend!  Lucien and Brian took us up the canyon to go shooting.  I had so much fun and we weren't too bad :)  We were blessed with a beautiful day, I love it when I have a Friday off!  Here are the guns that Lucien brought:  Rugar 22 rifle, AR-15, Rugar mkIII pistol and a Kimber 45 ACP.  I have no idea what any of that means, all I know was they were really fun to shoot :)  Lucien also had these awesome ear protection that would make the noises around you louder. for example, with them on I could hear a river near by that I couldn't without them ans then once someone shot a gun it blocked all the noise and I couldn't hear anything.  It was super cool.  Afterwards we went to the Beehive Grill and got some delicious burgers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment