I am so very grateful I was able to spend Thanksgiving with my family along with the Griffeth Family this year. I went down last weekend to Salt Lake and Murray to celebrate with my family. I always look forward to spending time with them all the cute little kiddos. I love them so much, I always feel so welcomed and cared for when I am with them.
 |
| Grandma Weldon and I were able to go to Baptisms in the Temple :) |
 |
| Love my cousins! |
The weekend of Thanksgiving Break, I went up to Preston with the Griffeth family. We had so much fun baking, lounging around, craft fairs, shopping, going to the lights and freezing our butts off at the parade.
 |
| The kids making their turkey decorations for the tables. |
 |
| Case and Jackson with the finished product! |
 |
| Brian and Grandma Griffeth were in charge of the turkey. |
No comments:
Post a Comment