I cannot believe my best friend is finally home form his mission! At times, these two years flew by and at times they seemed like they would never end. Steven got home about a week before I did for Christmas break so he picked me up from the airport. My heart was racing the whole time from the moment we landed the plane till the moment I was riding down the escalator and picked him out of the crowd. I was so nervous because I didn't know what to expect. The moment I said hello it was like he never left. So excited to have him back and catch up about his adventures in Portugal and my life the last two years.
![]() |
| This picture is a little blurry but I thought it was so funny that we were matching. That always seems to happen to us. No, it was not planned!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment