Monday, January 21, 2013

Crafting and Bear Lake

Christmas break went so fast and I am jumping right back into another busy semester!  I am studying to take my Praxis exam the first week in February and also working on my student teaching application that is due on February 1st.  I cannot believe I am student teaching next semester.  I am so excited to have my own class and teach all day!  This past weekend Sarah and I were in a crafty mood.  We decided to start making some cute Valentines Day decorations, to spice up our apartment.  I am so grateful to have such wonderful friends who keep me busy!  
Jessi came over on Saturday and joined me :)  She did a frame as well, I loved spending time with her!
       On Sunday, Sarah, Haley and I decided to take a day and go to Bear Lake.  Sarah's family was already up there for the weekend.  Her mom has a time share up there so we drove up nice and early, went to church with them, relaxed in the condo and enjoyed the hot tub.  
I love spending time with these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment