Since I haven't blogged pretty much all summer I am just going to do a month by month. So bare with me, there will be a lot of pictures :)
_______________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________
The one thing I love about being home is all the yummy restaurants that are on Lake Michigan.
Bingo night with these kids was a blast. Seriously laughed till I had to pee. The boys actually won quite a bit of money that they so graciously shared with Em and I :)
Brewers game with the Uttech's. We went early to tailgate and play some football. I cant tell you how many times we almost hit a car. Love this family and love watching baseball. It will never get old.
I finally got to go watch Uncle Dave race his sprint car! It was quite dusty but I loved hanging out and watching him race. Next time I must remember my sunglasses. Thank goodness they had some extra ones or my eye balls would have been overcome with dirt. We also got to see Tony Stewart- I didn't really know who he was but the boys were excited :)
Anthony has officially graduated COLLEGE!! We are so proud of him as he continues to do what he loves. Right now he is looking for a job and has had some good offers. The family had a little celebration at home for him. He has gotten into the beard phase. we all make fun of him that he would be a perfect fit for Duck Dynasty :)
Joy got married!!! I love Jim so much and I am so happy for the two of them. Joy has been such a mother figure to me the past six years. I am so grateful for her and to be apart of her special day.
![]() |
| Steve and I ended up matching for like the third time this summer. I don't know why this happens to us. We must have ESP or something..?? |
![]() |
| The beautiful bride and groom! |
![]() |
| I have the best parents :) So glad my mom was feeling well enough to come! |
My roommate Cynthia, from sophomore year of college, was in Chicago visiting for a few days!! It was a hectic day...but I was so happy I got to see her for a few hours and catch up in the beautiful, windy city.








No comments:
Post a Comment