On Tuesday, Steven, Tommy, Mary and I decided we needed a little break and planned a random last minute trip to the
Kalahari Resort at the
Wisconsin Dells. I am so glad we live so close to such a wonderful place. We had such a fun time swimming and eating at all the yummy restaurants. I love going to the Dells. It brings back so many good childhood memories!

Saturday a group of us went to see a Brewers game in Milwaukee. Davids girlfriend, Karen, is visiting from Utah for a week and has never been to a major league baseball game before so we decided to take her to her first one! We went early to tailgate. When the boys were getting the grill ready to cook some brats, David realized he left them at the house with the buns. Such a rookie :) It worked out though because Steve and Tommy just walked to the Walmart down the street and bought some and Mary used her charm to hustle some buns from the people around us. We then waited in line to buy our tickets. After waiting in another line to get into the stadium, we came to find that she gave us the wrong tickets. She ended up giving us tickets for the cubs game at the end of June. We were rather annoyed because by this time it was the third inning and we were sick of waiting in line. But we got in eventually and had a great time!!!
 |
| Eugene and I. I am so glad this kid is home from Madison for the summer! |
 |
| Karen, Mary and I waiting for the boys to get back with our food! |
 |
| How many guys does it take to grill?? |
 |
| GO BREWERS!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment