Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Happenings

Here is a little update as to what has been going on these last few days.  Time is flying, I cannot believe it is almost June!
Our family and Becca (Anthony's cute girlfriend). We love to go to our favorite Mexican restaurant that is on the lake.  Beautiful view and delicious food!  
Emily has graduated college!  It feels like yesterday we were graduating 8th grade and then high school.  I am so proud of her.  We went and celebrated at the Melting Pot which is basically a fondue place on steroids.  I had so much fun!  Last month Mrs. Neave found a letter while cleaning out a drawer that Emily wrote to me that was never sent.  It was from 4th grade!!!  We had a blast reading it, some parts made us laugh so hard we almost started crying,  Nothing beats a childhood best friend!    
Here is the letter.  Some of my favorite quotes:  "I can't wait until  5th grade  because we get to start D.A.R.E." and "I hope we stay tight friends forever."
My momma taught me a fun little trick that Aunt Sybil taught her.  You can change the color of lilacs by putting food coloring in the water. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment