Sarah and I had a day to ourselves before I left. We started off going to the Brigham City Temple to do baptisms. She had some family names, so that made it even better. I love this Temple, it is absolutely beautiful! I am so grateful to have so many Temples so close to me. That is one thing I will miss this summer.
We then went to Salt Lake to do some shopping. Lets just say the most random things happen to us and Sarah somehow attracts the weirdest people. It sure gives us some good laughs! Also, that evening we went and bought Sarah her very own car!! She is one happy camper and deserves it. She is such a hard worker and I am so proud of her for making goals and working hard to accomplish them! I will miss this young lady and cant wait to see her when she visits me in the summer :)

No comments:
Post a Comment