Guess who came to Wisconsin to stay with us over New Years?? Aunt Jenni, Uncle Bernie and Grandma Weldon! It was SO nice to see them and have them stay with us. I sure did miss the girls though. Since it pretty much snowed like crazy everyday and was deathly cold, we just worked out and watched football all week. If you know Aunt Jenni, you know she loves her sports. I love being able to spend time with her and have a work out buddy. She is hard core and makes me feel like I am really out of shape. I love her! We got a pass to the gym down the street and made it a goal to brave the storm and go everyday :)
![]() |
| Since both Aunt Jenni and Uncle Bernie graduated from BYU, I always give them a hard time. I even let her borrow my old BYU hoodie that I dug up. |
![]() |
| We took them to good ol' Tenutas so they could stock up on their Italian meat and cheese to bring back to Singapore. Yes, that is a big slab of cheese you can buy. |
![]() |
| Anthony and Grandma Weldon |
![]() |
| Happy New Years!! |
![]() |
| Sure do love this kid. I love being able to spend some time with him while I am home. |







No comments:
Post a Comment