For those who live in Wisconsin, Illinois or Minnesota you know what severe weather feels like. We have the coldest winters and the most humid summers. We are use to flash floods, tornadoes and -25 degree weather. It feels like we never get a break. Well this past week we had the third worst blizzard ever. (In our area) I wasn't there to see it, but I still think it is something important to blog about lol I was actually pretty bummed because they got two days out of school and it would have been fun to go play in! There were drifts up to 15 ft. They called it a "State of Emergency" the whole city was shut down and the National Guard had to come and help dig people out. Plus the temperature was going to get below freezing in the next few days. Perfect. Its okay because they are troopers and can basically get through anything! Keep digging Wisconsin!! LOVE YA!
This is Lakeshore Drive heading toward Chicago. Reminds me of the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" They said there were a total of 1,500 cars stranded.
Whaddya mean the 3rd worst? I cant imagine it being worse than this! It looks like your house got hit even harder than ours! Amazing!
ReplyDelete