This was a AWESOME weekend! I was walking back from class on Friday when I got a text form Sarah that she found 50 bucks and that she was going to come up and visit! It was so last minute but so AWESOME. I have missed my girl!! She got here around 8 and we got a bunch of friends together to go bowling!
 |
| Mitch and I |
 |
| Kinda blurry but Sam and Rikki |
 |
| The boys messing around, typical. Love Sarahs face. |
 |
| Sam and Mike |
 |
| After bowling we went back and make some yummy chocolate cookies from scratch! :) |
 |
| Sarah and Mitch :) |
 |
| Samantha and I! We were wrapping presents college style with newspaper and garbage bags. |
 |
| Sarah started a new style? We will see. |
 |
| Why do we always end up wearing the same thing? I really don't know. |
 |
| Will and I went to this Chinese New Year thing with a bunch of friends. The food was delicious and the shows they put on were pretty entertaining if I say so myself... |
 |
| As most of you may know I REALLY don't like costumes like the Easter Bunny, or those people at six flags that dress up like Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Well at the Chinese New Year they had the "Lion Dance" it was one of the weirdest things. There were like 2 or 3 guys under this costume dancing very.... uniquely? That thing was creepy. I was praying it would stay away from me. HA ya right, it came right up behind me and Jess. Not cool. I hated it lol Everyone else seemed to get a kick out of it. |
 |
| Jessi and I :) |
 |
| This is Zach, he like to take pictures of himself with my camera. |
 |
| While I was stuffing my face with delicious Chinese food Sam and Sarah stayed back and had a little date. They watched Anastasia and got subway. |
 |
| Sarah and I were heading out to go to church when we realized that it snowed a lot throughout the night. And believe it or not her car didn't have a snow scraper!!! I was shocked, at least i know what to give the Garver family next Christmas! So we found some towels in the trunk that we used to brush off the snow. We were frozen, and wet. It was obvious we didn't prepare very well for the snow lol |
 |
| On Monday we Played games and made some pizza! It was very good :) |
 |
| After we ate we decided to go for a walk around the Temple, It was cold, as you can see we made sure we bundled up little Sarah! | | |
|
|
Overall this was a WONDERFUL weekend :) I am so glad Sarah was able to come down and visit! Now looking forward to next months visit!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment