Last Saturday Mary and I hopped on a train and went to Chicago to visit our friend Ricky Roman. We all grew up together and he moved away after freshman year of high school and we hadn't really seen him a lot since then. Once we met up we just started walking. You can never really be bored in Chicago, it is impossible. We went to Millennium Park, Michigan Avenue, tons and tons of shopping (for Mary), family store, Water Tower, NIKE store (amazzzing)and a ton of other stuff. They have a spot a little down the street from Millennium Park where every year or so they will have a gigantic statue of something famous. The only one I remember in the past was the "American Gothic" (it is with the old man and woman with a pitch fork on a farm) This year it was Marilyn Monroe! It was so detailed and just looked awesome. Towards the end of the day it started down pouring... we got soaked, BUT it was fun lol we all didn't care because it was super hot outside and it didn't last very long anyways. As for the ride home... that was different. They had the air BLASTING on the train. So Mary and I froze our little butts off until we got back to Kenosha. It gave us a good laugh. I had such a wonderful time being with Mary and seeing Ricky. It has been wayyy to long. I missed that kid.
| Train ride down! |
| Typical Bean pictures :) Mary, Ricky, Me and Jose (Rickys cousin) |
| Typical Bean picture you have to get |
| Gotta love random impersonators. She was actually decent... |
| We loveeee the Hershey store lol biggest chocolate in the world |
| Mary and I under Marilyn! |
| After we got soaked. |
| On the way home. I love how poofy Marys hair got lol |
No comments:
Post a Comment