Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BINGO!

Last night was quite an experience.  Emily, Amy AND Steph were in town the same three days!  When does that happen?? Never.  So we decided to go play some Bingo!  I have never played before in my life, (other then the time in grade school) but Steph goes all the time with her family so she invited us to join.  Cassie and Kara also joined us along with Steph's mom and friend.  From the moment we walked in there we were surrounded by old people.  When we got in line to buy a game ($5 for 17 games) a old man asked "Are you ladies 18"  Em, Amy and I just looked at each other, started laughing and said "yeah.... we are all 20... why?"  The man said "I will have to see some identification."  HA!  Yup, we got carded at Bingo.  I guess you have to be 18 to play because if you win, you can get $75 bucks or something.  It was so funny, he thought we were 16.  Anyways that totally caught us off guard but we got our game and a "dabber" and was ready to play some Bingo.  The "dabber" was wayyy better then using torn up paper, that's for sure.  This was Bingo on a whole new level.  As we played old people would randomly start yelling because they thought the person picking the balls was going too fast or too slow.  It was so funny,  some of them were so grumpy and took this game wayyy to seriously.  Anyways we didn't win anything but it was a fun new experience with my girls.  I loved seeing them and sad they couldn't stay longer!   

Amy and Em getting ready!
Psh, i was never even close to winning
Best. Friends.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment