Yesterday was Alex Calderwoods baptism!! I cannot believe he is 8 years old. There was a wonderful turnout, people from Indiana, Texas and Pennsylvania came out for him :) I loved being able to see Hillary for a little bit and catch up the some of the family I haven't seen for a while. Bro. Calderwood shared a story with us that I thought was so sweet. On the way to the church he asked alex if he was ready to be baptised. Ale said he wasn't sure so he decided to pray about it. After a minute or so Ale said "the water is calling my heart." Doesn't that just put a smile on your face? It was a great day and I am so proud of him!
 |
| Hillary and I :) |
 |
| Sofia, Hillary Javier, Me, Mary Patricia and Fernanda. |
No comments:
Post a Comment