This past week has been a blast. We were able to spend so much time with friends and family it was wonderful. On Sunday we had our family party up in the canyon by grandmas. Almost everyone showed up. I loved catching up with everyone, playing card games, eating yummy food and being with everyone. It was a beautiful day outside, we missed you so much Sloane....I can't tell you how many times I wish you were here.
 |
| Aunt Jenny supportin' her new favorite school ;) |
 |
| Bently taking after her sister and climbing everything |
 |
| Uncle Bernie and Dad! |
 |
| All the little kids playing in the creek |
 |
| Dylan, the most intelligent little boy and I :) |
 |
| Some cousins <3 |
 |
| Mary-Ann :) |
 |
| Little Abby and Rihannon! Aren't they adorable?! |
 |
| SOOOOO happy that TJ was able to be there, it's been tooo long. |
 |
| A intense game of cards |
 |
| I. Love. This. Family. |
 |
| At night time some of the cousins got together and went to Zach's house, ate some good Mexican food and played games. Dustin (on the far right) refused to take a good picture lol |
We also went to Lagoon with Uncle Bernie, Aunt Jenny and the girls, Uncle Rick and Aunt Mary with Brandon and the kids. They have added some good rides since I have been there. It's not quite like six flags, but it was so fun. They have a lot of grassy area like Noahs Ark that you can set up a blanket and eat your food there. It was nice to take a break and relax.
 |
| Waiting in line with Camille and Bent :) |
On Monday we got the rental car and went down to Price to stay with the Griffeth's for two days. It was the first time my family has been to their house. Of course they loved it out there. I did lots of crafts with the kids while my parent caught up with Tanya and Brian. On our way back to Salt Lake we stopped at the Provo Mall and met up with the Wilsons to eat at Wingers.
 |
| Kenzie and I |
 |
| Our hamma bead creations |
 |
| Anthony took them for a ride in the "terrick" |
 |
| Kenzie built a horse stable with Popsicle sticks. Talent. |
The rest of the week we went to a Bees Game, visited Aunt Sybil, Becky and the girls, dinner with cousins, and went to Snowbird with Levi and Brittnay.
 |
| Bees Game! (They got slaughtered) |
 |
| Rihannon wearing my glasses. Such little cutie! |
 |
| Anthony and I with Aunt Sybil. She is such a hoot! |
 |
| Brit, Me and Tia eating wayy to much ice cream |
 |
| This is such a fun place. They have zip lining, slides ropes courses and more all in the mountains! |
 |
| The animals would come right up to us, not scared at all |
 |
| Sliding down the mountain! |
 |
| The "Tran" if you are afraid of heights, I do not recommend it lol |
 |
| Once we got to the top it was beautiful! |
 |
| Me trying to do a back flip... I eventually got it lol |
 |
| Anthony was a pro. |
 |
| The night before we left to head up to Logan, some of the family came to grandmas to say goodbye. Dylan, Quad and Rihannon just love Anthony :) |
Such a perfect way to spend the last week of summer <3
all of this looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! missin' those summer fun days
ReplyDelete