Friday, September 2, 2011

Round 3

Well, I have survived the first week of my junior year at Utah State!  I cannot believe this is my third year...this semester I am SO busy.  I enjoy all of my classes so that a plus right?  I basically have class from 7:30/8:30 to 1:30 everyday except Fridays, and a few study sessions at night.  I am applying for the teaching program, and living in the library studying Human Physiology.  I have this dance class in the mornings, we learn square dance, country swing, ballroom, waltz and many more.  I have to say I lucked out with a bunch of awesome people in that class.  I can tell it's going to be a BLAST and it is a great start to my day.  My little apartment is perfect for me and my roomies are wonderful :) I am taking Gospel Doctrine and my institute teacher is just fantastic! I have had so much fun seeing everyone throughout the week that I haven't seen since last semester.  I am so grateful that I have been able to come to Utah State for school.  I am so happy here, I know this is where I am suppose to be.  I am constantly working hard and just taking one day at a time.  I am so happy I chose to come out here.  Yes, I miss my family and friends back home like crazy, but I have learned to be independent and not always count on someone else to make me happy or do things for me.  I have worked hard for what I have, I wake up everyday with a positive attitude.  I think we take life for granted too much.  We need to take a step back and realize all the wonderful things that we have right in front of us.  People come and go in our lives for a reason, it is our responsibility to make the best of it.  I have learned a lot this summer- about myself, about my testimony, and about the things that really matter in my life.  I love my life, I love my major.  This year is going to be pretty gosh darn good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment