Saturday, September 24, 2011

Homecoming Football

Well Saturday was our Homecoming football game against Colorado State.  I love ending the big week with a football.  We started out doing really well but we lost in over time 34-35.  It was soooo ridiculous I really don't even want to talk about it :)  BUT it was fun to watch, it was a nail biter at times.  After the game I had a surprise visitor!  My friend Jason was in town for the dance.  I was so excited. I went over and hung out with him for a while.  He didn't come to school this semester because he is getting ready for a mission so it was really nice to see him!  Then the group went to Village Inn for pie of course, then came back and watched a movie.  Overall good day :) 

Amberly, my wonderful roommate :)
Love.
Abigail, Rose, Brian, Becky
Myles, Me and Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment