Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Julia!

Yesterday Julia turned 22!  It was so nice to see her.  We were on the track team together freshman year, then she didn't run last year and this year she transferred to BYU.  It was SOO nice to see her and a bunch of other girls from track that I haven't seen for a while.  Jessi, Aimee, were some of the girls there.  It was a little track reunion.  We went out to yet another amazing Mexican restaurant Cafe Sabor for dinner then back to her sisters house for brownies and ice cream afterward.  We had blast visiting with everyone and celebrating another wonderful year for Julia!  Love ya!


Me, Brit and Julia
She got to wear a very attractive hat and eat some deep fried ice cream!  I never had deep friend ice cream, I didn't even know that was possible.  It was dang good!

No comments:

Post a Comment