Monday, September 19, 2011

Human Physiology

This is by far my HARDEST class this semester.  Next semester it will be Human Anatomy.  The hardest thing is how much information they cram into one lecture, and how much study time you need to put into it.  Thank goodness they record the lectures and put them online because honestly, I barely get 1/4th of the actual lecture down when I am in class.  So it is nice to go home and listen to it as much as I need to.  I have physiology everyday, and study about two hours everyday aside from class and study sessions.  It is crazy.  This is what my bed looks like 60% of the day.   
This is our "notebook" seperate from our own notebook and book we read out of
 We have our first exam tomorrow so I have been studying my butt of lately.  I started doing note cards for just the vocabulary.  I still have a chapter left and have gone through 2.5 packages of cards.  This doesn't include all the details we need to know about each system, function and the part of the body we are learning about this section.
So I am off to study study study!  Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have candy hidden under the bag of carrots...I swear I can see the corner of a Hershey's wrapper. Just kidding! Good Luck dear! Luv you!

    ReplyDelete