Thursday, September 29, 2011

Alyssa Everett

One of my wonderful friends Alyssa plays on the Utah State Volleyball team.  She is about 6-2 and not even the tallest.  I love watching volleyball.  It always reminds me of when I went to watch my best friend Emily play in high school.  We won (of course) against San Jose 3-0.  I went with my friend Madison.  Us three have basically had every class together the past two semesters.  It's quite wonderful.  The is never a dull moment with us that's for sure.  In the beginning of the game they threw mini volleyballs into the crowd, and of course Alyssa threw (more like chucked) her ball at us.  We felt pretty cool. lol Alyssa did great!  She is one talented individual and I am very proud of her :)
Madison and I

Going for the serve!
We were standing on chairs :) lol makes her look short

GO AGGIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment