Monday, September 26, 2011

Music

If you know the Anichini's we are not very musically talented, I decided to change that.  Sundays have become full of music recently.  My neighbors play every type of instrument you can think of along with my roommates.  We have fun getting together singing, dancing and making up lyrics as we go along.  Last Sunday Amberly and our neighbor Rees taught me how to play the violin.  I have never really even touched a instrument in my life (well in 4th grade we played the recorder for 2 weeks but that's it) so it was pretty interesting.  They got a good laugh out of it I guess.  WARNING:  If you have any musical talent, or play a instrument, feel free to just skip the video and save your ears, it is not very good :)  Listen at your own risk.  After about 7 minutes this is what I learned:

So we will see where this takes me :)   HA

No comments:

Post a Comment