Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Week

I cannot believe Halloween has just passed and it is already NOVEMBER!! Time is finally flying by.....I just cant wait for Christmas ;)  This week started out great, I went on a little date with Jessi's brother Jake on Wednesday.  We went and got ice cream and then went to the fun park where I tried to teach him some swing dancing (We soon realized I'm not a very good teacher, that is for sure!)  He is going to Africa on Monday so it was nice to be able to go out with him before he left!  Tuesday was the Halloween party for Amberlys church group.  There were a TON of people at the party, I am slowly but surely learning everyone's names.  My apartment sure does have an imagination for costumes...
A monk, Indian, Flower and Gnome (the gnome was watering the flower-ha!)
Some of the group!
We did a really fun group date with the neighbors on Thursday.  Brian served his mission in Mexico, so he learned how to make some pretty wonderful Mexican food.  We decided to make his favorite tacos, so we all split up the ingredients and Brian taught us how to make them.  They seriously had over five different types of meat, along with a bunch of different veggies and some homemade salsa in them.  They were to die for!!  I'm usually not a fan of spicy foods, but it was perfect.  After dinner, we went to the haunted corn maze, which I do not understand why people enjoy being scared by chain saws and clowns so much.  Oh well, that is something I will never understand.  Anyways, when we got back we finished up the night watching Captain America.  Friday just rocked.  In the evening we went to watch Bethany and Abigail perform in their violin concert.  They did fabulous,  it amazes me how easy they make playing the violin look.  Props to them!  Afterward, we had my good friends Haley and Whitney's Halloween party to go to.  Brian and I got dressed up and headed over.  We had a blast,  we danced and ate yummy treats all night, cant really go wrong with that.  We were seriously dead after, I haven't danced that crazy/much in a longggg time.  So so so fun! 
Cowboy and Indian
This picture is PRICELESS.  If you look closely you can see Whitney trying to catch her mustache that kept falling off every time she would smile!  Haley and I couldn't stop laughing for a while.
Haley is so "artsy."  She was a jar of Nutella and made the costume all by  herself!  LOVE it.
I had my third exam for Human Physiology on Tuesday (always the death of me) so I didn't do much on Saturday except study.  Sunday, since it was Stake Conference in the afternoon, Brian and I went to Amberly's church.  It was way fun and interesting to see what other churches are like.  We are definitely going to go again some time.           

No comments:

Post a Comment