Thursday, December 8, 2011

Quick Update

Things have been really hectic the last couple of weeks.  I have been blessed with barely any finals so I can focus on the biggest, hardest, most important one-Human Physiology.  So I have been working my butt off studying.  Anyhow, this last weekend was filled with some fun things.  Friday I went down to Payson for the afternoon/evening with Brian, to one of his good friends wedding.  Of course, every time we get ready to travel it starts snowing.  It was really nice because it wasn't even that bad, and once you got to Brigham City it was just rain.  The wedding reception was very small, but cute!  It was also nice for Brian to see some of his friends.  
 Then Saturday, my wonderful friends Whitney and Brittany turned 21!  We got a group of friends together and went down to Salt Lake.  We went shopping around the Gateway, then for dinner some people went to Tacano's and some went to Rumbi.  Once it got dark out we went to Temple Square to see the lights- I must say you can never go too many times :)
One of my greatest friends, Haley Anne
Happy Birthday Whit and Brit!
Haley, Whit and I :)

No comments:

Post a Comment