Sunday, May 13, 2012

Let The Good Times Keep Coming

I cannot believe I have been home for a whole week already!  It seems like this summer is going to go by really fast.  My week has been full of visiting friends, people from church and working.  I will be working at the Law Office again this summer, but not until June.  Also, I am working for Lakeland Little League and putting together the yearly Golf Outing to raise money for the League.  So I have been busy calling a TON of people for sponsorship's and what not.  Mary and I have started planning  trips we want to take this summer and I am excited to see Emily and Amy sometimes this next week!!  Wednesday was probably my favorite day yet.....one of my best friends, David Calderwood came home from his mission in Africa for the past two years.  Mary and I were antsy all day waiting to see him.  Once I was able to see him and talk with him, it was nice to know that he still had his sense of humor and was still the great guy I met when I was 8, it wasn't awkward at all.  I have to admit he is way more mellow and mature :)  Welcome home David!! I have missed you!     

Today is Mothers Day, and yet again we had a wonderful time with the family over for dinner.  My mom is the greatest and I am lucky to have her!  I love my grandparents so much.  They make us laugh till we cry, give us good advice and have interesting opinions on things that I like learning about.  
50 years :)
My sweet dad!
I love my family and I love being home!!
Some other fun things are........I get to babysit these cute kids every week!!
.....see this handsome kid everyday :)
......And when I just want to relax and think, I get to sit in the screen house and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Summer, I am welcoming you with open arms! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment