Monday, May 7, 2012

Adios For The Summer

I cannot believe another school year is officially over.  This year was challenging, in a good way academically.  I have learned a lot in my Anatomy/Physiology and Stats classes and I am excited to actually be able to go out to the schools this next year and start teaching.  I thought packing would get easier every year because I would have a good idea of what I was doing but it sure doesn't.  I have grown to HATE packing, although it is good for me to do every once in a while.  I don't hold onto so much junk that way.  Anyhow, I'm blabbering.  On Friday my cousin Zach came to get me again like in the past.  My flight didn't leave till Saturday evening so we spent the whole day together along with my other cousins and got some delicious breakfast at the Blueplate in Salt Lake, which was really nice!  It was also Grandma Weldon's 81st Birthday that week so I was really glad I was able to spent time with her!     
My sweet grandma made me the BEST gift.  She took my favorite Temple as a little girl and made me this,  I absolutely love it!
She was very surprised when she had flowers on her doorstep for her birthday :)
Well it is off to Wisconsin I go!  Logan will always have a soft spot in my heart, it is always hard to leave.  Although, I am very ready for summer.  Ready to relax, work, spend time with my amazing family and friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment