So for my last weekend in Utah I decided to up to Grace, Idaho with Brian to just relax and get away from school for a bit before finals week came around. We went to Lava Hot Springs because it is right by his house and we needed to relax! Afterwards we stopped and got some pizza and then watched Lady Hawk, which in my opinion was a little creepy but it has been one if his favorites growing up. We practiced our piano skills and went and watched Sis. Benson's dance recital, which brought me back to my dancing days when I was little. Saturday we went to Soda Springs which is just the next town over. He gave me a little tour and we visited the Geyser, the Enders museum (because I love museums) which was this really cute old hotel with the museum upstairs and a restaurant downstairs. Later in the evening we got a yummy steak dinner for a really good deal. We also stopped at Hooper and Octagon Springs.
 |
| Brian getting some "fizzy"water from Octagon Springs so we could make homemade Root-Beer (his favorite)! |
 |
| This is Hooper Springs and it was way bigger then the other one. I also got a kick out of the "no swimming, only drinking signs." When do you ever see that? |
 |
| I saw this sign in the museum and it made me chuckle! That is the good ol' Geyser behind me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment