Friday, April 20, 2012

Rose's Bridal Shower

My friends are getting engaged or married left and right!  It is so exciting, and keeps me busy!  I have at least 7 weddings (and plenty of mission farewells) this summer.  On Friday we had Rose's bridal shower that Amberly and Marleah put together.  The turn out was great and we had a ton of fun.  We played some really entertaining games that got all of us laughing till we cried and opening presents are always fun :)  It was so nice to visit with everyone and celebrate for my wonderful roommate!  I am so happy for Rose and Fred, they are such a sweet couple!  On Pinterest, Amberly found this amazing recipe for a strawberry cake.  She made it all from scratch and it was unbelievably delicious!!  
I could not get over how cute this gift bag was that I got to wrap Rose's present.
Some of the girls, I love the reaction of everyone once I decided to give Rose a "surprise hug."

No comments:

Post a Comment