It is still hard for me to feel like it is Easter weekend without having Good Friday off. Although this year I got some extra time off because of classes being cancelled. I have a ton of exams, projects, and presentations due these next two weeks so I spent most of my extra time studying. I was grateful for Brain to help me relax by getting me Costa Vida and helping me miscellaneous things I needed to get done. On the bright side of doing homework all day Friday and Saturday, I was able to enjoy all of Sunday stress free from school! We had a little Easter dinner on Sunday and cooked up Amberly's lamb, homemade mashed potatoes, asparagus and unleavened bread. So good! I loved being able to enjoy the beautiful day with some wonderful people :)
 |
| Some of our creations. |
 |
| Thank you Mom and Sis. Benson! |
**I CANNOT get over this beautiful weather...I hope it decides to stay :)
_____________________________________________________________________________
 |
| Brittany with her mom and sister on Easter Sunday. |
Brit continues to do amazing things. She had a safe flight when she was moved out to Denver to start rehab. She is still in a lot of pain, and has trouble sleeping because the nurses have to come in every 2 hours to move her to prevent bed sores. She has been taken off the I.V. and has started the electrical bike for 30 min and is learning how to use her wheel chair. I am so lucky to have a friend like Brit. I cannot believe it has almost been a month since the accident when we were in St. George. The doctors have a lot of hope, just by seeing all the progress she has made so far. Her left leg started twitching when they were cleaning her incisions which is a really good sign. That means there is still some connection there. I miss her so much and hope to pay her a little visit soon :) She is very determined and I know she
will walk again. I love you Brittany, you are such and amazing example to everyone around you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment