Thursday, April 12, 2012

Brian's Birthday

 Brian turned 23 today!  Since he works night shifts most of the week he is very busy and it is hard to plan things sometimes.  I was so happy we were able to find a time where all his friends were able to spend a night out.  The original plan was to go to Gaucho Grill, which is basically like a Brazilian BBQ but it was going to be hard to go there with a big group of people, with different price ranges.  We definitely want to go there sometime soon though.  We decided to go to good ol' Chili's.  The waiter came out with a brownie sundae and sang to Brian.  He is very shy, and does not like any attention put on him so it was funny to see his face turn bright red.  After dinner we came back and had cake, ice cream and the whole sha-bang.  I slaved all day trying to make his favorite cake, Tres Leches.  I have never made it before, nor have I ever tried it, so I had no idea what to expect.  I highly recommend it though, it turned out delicious!    

No comments:

Post a Comment