I was finally able to go to General Conference for the first time! Sarah and I had been trying to get tickets this whole last semester and couldn't find any. Then Easter weekend I was in Murray with my family and their ward had four tickets!! So Traci and Drew took two and gave the other two to Sarah and I. We were so stoked. Also, I found out that some Wisconsin friends got tickets and were going to it as well. So it turned out to be a great weekend with friends and family. Conference was perfect like always. I am so grateful for the leaders of our church, all the love they have for us and all the lessons they have taught me.
 |
| Traci and Drew |
 |
| The Wisconsin gang (except Sarah hah) |
 |
| My girl Sofia!! I am so proud of her and her decision to serve a mission. I will miss her sweet self but excited to spend the summer with her before she leaves! |
No comments:
Post a Comment