So we started a roommate tradition that for our birthday's. We go to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. Jackie and Sarah both have their birthday's in the fall, so we celebrated theirs together last semester. Since mine is in the summer, we just celebrated it early this week with Alyssa's. Sarah about had a heart attack because they didn't have any hamburger meat... which meant neither one of us was getting our bacon cheeseburger. Then we come to find they didn't have ranch for my fries or pork either. But no worries, they had plenty of rolls and cinnamon butter! I love these girls and I am so thankful to have them as roommates. Happy birthday Alyssa!!!
![]() |
| Now we have all been embarrassed and got some free ice cream. Jackie: "I'll straddle you, if you straddle the saddle." |
I also love Sunday walks to the pond with this gal. Jackie tore her Achilles tendon during a soccer game and has been in a lot of pain. We decided that Sunday strolls are a perfect way to relax and get her mind off it. She is a crazy one but I am grateful for her constant upbeat personality and always giving me a good laugh!
| We even found a little surprise on our last stroll!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment