Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2012


It started off Thursday Night with a wonderful Easter dinner at Kristen's and a fantastic Easter egg hunt :)
Friday night I was able to spend my night with some of my cousins.  It was so much fun to see everyone and just be able to relax with the ones you love.  
I have the greatest family. 
Saturday was a really special day!!  I was able to take Dylan to the Temple and do some baptisms.  I cannot believe he is already twelve... I remember when he was just a baby!  I am so proud of the wonderful young man he has become and I am grateful to have him in my life.  He is such a joy!   
Sunday, we were lucky enough to hear Dylan speak in sacrament, I absolutely love hearing him bare his testimony.  He is such a light to everyone around him.  Later on we had the family come over and do an Easter egg hunt for the kids.  They loved it and for me, it was so much fun to fill and hide the eggs for them.  Also, I even got a little surprise from the Easter bunny in the mail.... thanks mom!!! :)  
This is my favorite picture of all time.  Believe it or not it took us about ten minutes to get Quaid to  do this picture.  He thought it was "soooo gross" we were able to bribe him to do it and caught the moment just in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment