It has been one rough month. I am so glad I was able to leave Logan and school behind for a weekend and go visit my family in Murray. Seriously, nothing is better then spending time with family. I feel so much love and gratitude for my family. It is amazing the strength and comfort I get from just being around them. It seriously brightens my day. This weekend Traci and Drew decided to surprise the kids and take them up to Park City for the lego exhibit. The kids are obsessed with legos, so they were stoked. The exhibit was amazing, it blows my mind the things that were made. The man who made everything was actually a lawyer who got bored and decided to pursue his interest in legos.
![]() |
| This one was my favorite! |
![]() |
| These were the kids favorite. |
The rest of the weekend we spent relaxing, watching movies, playing a intense tournament of connect four, coloring and the usual girl time with Rhiannon. She always has me laughing and really likes to take pictures... my kinda girl :)





No comments:
Post a Comment