Monday, June 2, 2014

Another Week, More Memories

Saturday morning we went to breakfast at Herms to say goodbye to our friend Aly.  She graduated and got a big girl job in Layton.  We will miss her here in Logan!  
After, we went to Jess and Cams to visit.  Well, more like I hang out with Brynlee and everyone else does yard work.  
Brynlee and Uncle Braden!  How does this not put a smile on your face?
Something I love about him:  I had been complaining about needing help with my car this last week.  So when he was in town, he goes to fix it without me even asking.  Yup, he is a keeper.   
Later, we went and relaxed at the pool.  Look at those legs!!!
Another wonderful weekend has come and gone.  Time to say goodbye.  Not a fan of this distance thing.  It is worth it though.  Ever since I met this kid, every day has become a little bit sweeter.  Happy six months Braden!        

No comments:

Post a Comment