Here are a few of the things I have been up to these last few weeks. I cannot believe we are two months into summer already! July is just around the corner. Braden and I leave for Wisconsin on Wednesday and we couldn't be more excited!! So, earlier in the month, I went up to Firth to visit my man. Even though all we do is mostly work on Saturdays, I just love being able to spend time with him and wouldn't trade it for the world. We mostly just placed pipe and it pretty much took us all day. I learned how to drive the tractor and realized that I will probably never like pipe. Ever. I can hardly move one by myself, its pathetic. Maybe I need to start hard core weight lifting. Oh well, there are plenty of other things I can do on the farm!
 |
| French toast for dinner is always a good idea. |
 |
| Grandpa Christensen got this jumbo chair for his birthday. Of course, everyone had to take their turn sitting in it. Gotta love Bradens socks. |
 |
| I really do adore this boy |
Kai and Jessi came down for a little visit during the week! I was soooo excited. We had so much fun going swimming at the pool and feeding the ducks. Although, Kai got a little scared (so did Jessi) because the moment we walked over there, we were bombarded. There was one that went straight for Kai and started biting at the bag and and got Kai's fingers. He kept yelling with tears in his eyes, "duckies! duckies! feed em! the duckies got me!" Maybe next time we will go somewhere where we are on a bridge or something so we can avoid that terrifying situation. Who would have thought ducks could be so scary....
 |
| Then this little man got his hair cut. It was much needed. He wasn't too sure about it in the beginning, but was on his best behavior! What a stud! |
That weekend, they came bcak up and we went camping up in Logan canyon with her brother Jake, and his wife Jill. We made banana boats, sat around the campfire and had Braden serenade us. Zach takes camping to a whole new level. He has everything. It got so cold during the night, when we woke up we could see our breath. We tried our best to make some pancakes and eggs but then soon cleaned up and got out of there. It was sooo beautiful and I loved being able to get away for a bit with the people I love so much.
This weekend for work, we headed to Louisville, Kentucky!
Collin really wanted to go see Churchill Downs. There is so much history there!
 |
| This race, I was in charge of merch. Definitely a different world than being in charge of stage/start and finish line!! I am truly learning something new at each race. |
 |
| I love this picture. Tijs and Geoff had the starting line and stage this race and I just love to see how much fun everyone is having. Makes the long days at the office planning everything, worth it. |
 |
| We finished cleaning up the race around 3:15 in the morning and we had to leave at 4:20 in the morning to catch out flight back to Salt Lake. Still not a pro at sleeping on planes so it was torture. Also, Collin was so kind as to get me a middle seat. Are you asking for a mental break down? Anyways, once I got back to Salt Lake around noon, I went straight to Tristyn's and Blake's for Fishers baby blessing. My heart melted once I saw him (shocker)! He was so content and happy. I even got him to laugh- I didn't think that was possible when they are that young. I must have the magic touch ;) |
 |
| I apologize if my looks scare you in this picture, but I was going on almost 3 days with no sleep.....but I had to see this little man!! Love him so much. Now I have to get over to Kim and Jers to see those twins! I love how are family is growing, three miracle babies in one month! |
No comments:
Post a Comment