Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day

For the long weekend, I headed up to Idaho.  Thursday night, Bradens younger sister, Shannon graduated from Firth High School.  It was a longggg ceremony.  It was longer than my college ceremony and we probably had about 200+ more people.  They just like to talk a lot up in Firth.  Either way, I am so proud and was so glad I was able to see her walk.  Even though I cannot stand BYU-I, I am sure she will love it.  Shannon is such a sweet heart!      
Ohhhh how I love this man!  
Sunday, we celebrated Grandpa Christensens birthday.  We loved spending time with little Oliver!  
Monday, we went boating in Blacktail with a group of Bradens friends.  They sure are a good time.  The water was freezing.  Maybe next time I will be more brave and get in.  I was cold enough when I was just relaxing in the boat all dry.   
What a babe.
I am so grateful to have so many opportunities to see Braden on the weekends I am not gone traveling for work.  Specially, since I will be gone almost every weekend for the month of July and August.  I always enjoy my time with him!  I am a lucky girl.     

No comments:

Post a Comment