Sunday, August 24, 2014

Parents Visit

My parents drove out to bring me my new car I bought from my Aunt!  Yes, it is true.  I sold the good ol' Rav 4 and got a Trailblazer instead.  Since I didn't go home for the summer, it was great to see them and spend time together for the week.    
We spent some time with my cousins new babies!  Kim had twins in May, and they are a handful but so sweet.  
We got some of the family together and went to see the Ogden Temple open house.  
Rhiannon seems to love Braden, but in all honesty....who doesn't?!
I love that I was able to experience it with my parents!  You don't get to see many Temples when you don't live in Utah.  It is a special treat that I think we take for granted sometimes.  
We had to make a quick stop to Leatherbys for ice cream!  It had become a family tradition.  
A trip to Salt Lake wouldn't be complete without a visit with the Scott family.  
I had such a wonderful time with my parents and am so grateful they were able to come spend some time with me.  I am truly thankful for all they do for me and now looking forward to Christmas when I can fly home for a visit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment