SO this semester has been pretty awesome. Why? Because I only have one final next week! This semester, almost all of my classes I have had to write papers for. So instead if taking a huge final, we had a huge paper due. I guess if you like writing or don't mind it, you would be in heaven. In my case, I don't really like it, but I would take writing a paper over a exam any day! In the last couple months I have written 16 papers. I think I'm done for a while :) This last week has been crazy trying to finish writing all of them, it was more of a finals week then next week will be for me. I have a final Tuesday morning and that is it! That leaves plenty of time to pack and hang out with the most wonderful friends before I leave :)
Just some of the things I get to enjoy in only 9 short days....
![]() |
| Beautiful WI |
![]() |
| Getting to eat at this delicious place whenever I want |
![]() |
| Relaxing days with my partners in crime at Lake Michigan |
![]() |
| Homemade food |
| The largest/best grocery store in the United States. |
![]() |
| Chicago family visits |
![]() |
| Rock Climbing |
![]() | ||
| My girls |
![]() |
| Relay for Life with my best friend :) |
![]() |
| Watching my brother dominate the field! |
![]() |
| Babysitting the cutest neighbors in the world |
![]() |
| Sunday afternoons with my wonderful family :) |












you relay too?! enjoy your last few days at school! we will be home before we know it :) and good luck with your 1 final..jealous.
ReplyDeleteyes i love relay!! SO fun :)thanks! hope your doing well!
ReplyDelete