Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Splendid Saturday!

So this weekend we had a meet down in Provo at BYU.  I was excited because that meant I would be able to see some family and friends that love down there.  But of course the rainy weather from the weekend before followed us down.  So all day it was drizzling and a little chilly.  I was really nervous about this race (1500m)  because I tweaked my ankle playing quad ball the day before.  But it actually went really well!!  I shaved off another 5 seconds and broke my PR! (personal record)  I was beyond happy, that has been one of my goals I set for myself this year and know I was able to cross it off the list.  Boise State next weekend!
 
 We got back to Logan around 8:30ish.  I open the door and had THEE BEST surprise ever waiting for me.  It was the most beautiful bouquet of flowers I have ever seen!  I just stood there with my hands over my mouth in shock.  Sam yelled "Open the darn card I have been waiting all day to see who its from!!"  Of course it was from Steven.  He knew lily's are my favorite, they looked so pretty with the tulips!  It came with two letters and a voice recording.  Saturday was mine and Stevens anniversary.  I called his mom right away and I guess before he had left he had pre-planned a bunch of surprises for me while he is gone in Portugal for the next 2 years.  I was not expecting anything at all, so it totally made my week.  They make our apartment smell amazing, I cant get over how big they are.  The vase is bigger then my thigh!  It was perfect :) 
so awesome :D
Sunday was Easter Sunday.  I went to church in the morning, it was also my awesome RA's mission farewell.  He will be serving in El Salvador, leaving May 18th so that was exciting!  Then I went and hung out with Tyson and Ashley and a bunch of their friends for a Easter party.  I was way fun and I got to meet a ton of awesome people, which is always a plus :)  So overall this was a productive, fun, relaxed weekend.  

ONE MORE WEEKEND TILL HOME :D 
so.stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment