So this weekend turned out really well. Friday I went to watch Kathy in her Step Show with a bunch of friends. It was sooo cool, I have never been to a show like that, it was totally fun to watch them dance. She did great of course!! I didn't stay out too lat that night because we had our home meet in the morning! Utah State always has wonderful performances at their home meet. It was drizzling all morning, and of course started to down pour when we got to the starting line waiting for the gun to go off. I didn't run too bad, for me it went well. I shaved 4 seconds off my time from the week before, and we still have two more meets left, so we will see what happens :) Thank you to everyone who showed up/texted/called me to say good luck. It meant a lot to me! Love you all. To read more about the meet click here Mark Faldmo Meet .
![]() |
| Sarah, my 1500 meter buddy :) |
![]() |
| I was so happy to see Jessi there! I missed her so much this season! |
![]() |
| Me and Sam! I love her. |
After the meet Sam and I got together with our friend Melissa and went out and got some dinner at Costa Vida. I have been craving a burrito like crazy all week. We sat and caught up on life and went back and had a movie night. Later, I went and hung out with Jess and Jessi and we watched some show with vampires in it. Lets just say the walk home was pretty entertaining because Jessi was spooked beyond belief and had Zach drive us home. Gotta love her. On Sunday after church we had our good friend Cynthia fly in from Maryland to visit us for the week. We made some delicious dinner. I made some garlic potatoes, cheesy broccoli and barbecue chicken, which ended up setting the fire alarms off and the whole dorm had to evacuate. Just perfect. I swear these alarms are so sensitive. For dessert we made brownies and put cookie dough on top of it... SO GOOD. We were just in a baking/cooking mood that night.
Later that night I went over to Jessi's place again. We all wanted to do hair wraps, paint nails, and just hang out with the girls! That was quickly interrupted when Mitch and Zach came over to try some of the banana bread the girls made earlier... lets just say they have made better... it wasn't very good. They ended up joining our girls night and we just had fun hanging out!
![]() |
| Cynthia and I |
![]() |
| DINNER :) so much better then our meal plans |
![]() |
| Sam, Cynthia and Melissa! |
![]() |
| Chanea and her awesome hair wrap |
![]() |
| Jessi with Zach and his juice, go figure |
![]() |
| Shalee doing her nails |
![]() |
| Who knows about these two |
![]() |
| Mitch and Shalee! |













cute pictures :) and I heart track!
ReplyDeleteCome read about my Lovely Little Rants ♥