Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Babysitting

 I have been blessed with AMAZING neighbors.  The Sternbergs live across the street from us and have lived there a little over 8 years I believe.  I love going over there to watch Lucas and Hannah.  They are just a joy to be around and defiantly keep life interesting.  They are only 6 and 4 and they constantly have me laughing my head off.  Before them we had the Hughes, they use to babysit me and Anthony alllll the time when we were little.  I remember sitting on the counter while Ann used peanut butter to get gum out of my hair.  Now years later I am babysitting in that house, its just full of so many fun memories.  Its crazy how time flies and things change.  Anyhow we had quite an eventful Saturday. ...

We spent most of our time outside playing basketball, blowing bubbles and riding bikes.  We also went to the lake and played on the jungle-jim.
Since it was Fathers Day the next day, I took them over to my house and we made gifts for Wade :)
I love to see their creativity and what they came up with.  They have some pretty good stories of what the picture means.  Love their imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment