I know Fathers Day was last Sunday, BUT his present wasn't ready till Thursday, so I waited to post about our wonderful day. Sometime last year my Grandpa found a really old picture if our family store in Chicago from 1953. It's a classic- the cool thing is we know all the guys in the picture, mostly my dad's uncles and cousins. So we went to Walmart and got it restored and blown up to poster size, took it to Hobby Lobby and they framed it for us. It looks AWESOME, and it was a perfect PERFECT present for dad. His face was priceless. He also lucked out and got one of his favorite types of lawn chairs.
 |
| classic meal. bread, meat, cheese and fruit |
 |
| I just love him! |
 |
| So excited to hang it |
 |
| One happy dad :) |
 |
| this is the picture :) |
and I also found these.....
Since the moment I was born I was a total daddy's girl. I found the pictures above in my scrapbook. I got really sick and my dad brought me some roses with a cute card :) I was 4 years old and he was already spoiling me. I love how he would pick me up, dance with me and sing "Standing On Top Of The World" by Van Halen to get me to stop crying. I love how when I am at school he calls me everyday at 5:15 on his way home from work to ask me about my day and to tell me he misses me and loves me. I love how he finds something positive out of a negative situation. I love how he doesn't know how to use the DVD player and always asks me how to work his phone. I love how he helped me get over being scared of the dark (just listen to some baseball or any sport on the radio, of course) I love how he has pushed me to always do my best and never give up. I couldn't ask for a better father, example, and friend.
I Love You. Happy Fathers Day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment